|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
Ebola fears in the U.S. intensified this week after the first case of Ebola in New York City was confirmed. Here is a roundup of the biggest Ebola stories from the past two days.
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- The young man who shot and killed one female student and wounded four others at a Seattle-area high school has been identified as 14-year-old Jaylen Fryberg, a freshman at the school. Fryberg died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head after a teacher attempted to stop him from shooting more students, according to a spokesman for the Marysville, Wash. police department.
Will the Fed announce a delay to the end of QE3? Or has that ship sailed?
Wall Street has its best week of the year. And a type of malware known as "Backoff" apparently has been spreading rapidly. Steve Orr reports.