|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
We're live blogging all the action in stocks on Wednesday right here.
A U.S. government report shows that weekly crude inventories climbed to their highest level on record, pulling oil futures down by the close to their lowest settlement in more than two weeks.
Apple and Facebook are both weak as they prepare to release quarterly results later Wednesday while Intuitive Surgical slumps as its earnings disappoint.
Apple Inc. and Facebook Inc. will headline the parade of quarterly financial results due after the market closes Wednesday.