|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
Wall Street wraps up a wild October in the plus column. And a survey finds potato chips are our favorite snack. Steve Orr reports.
The Dow Industrials and S&P 500 close in record territory. And we're buying more gold and silver coins. Steve Orr reports.
A decision scale up quantitative easing in Japan pushes investors out of Treasurys and into stocks.
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average jump into record territory after the Bank of Japan’s surprise policy move, but it’s really just part of a relief rally after the Fed meeting.