|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
Harley-Davidson, Apple, Chipotle, and Coca-Cola are big movers on Tuesday.
After last week’s panic low, we have yet to see a follow-through day, whose appearance, or lack of, will be the thing that intermediate-term speculators will need to know market direction.
Apple surpassed Wall Street targets, but at least one analyst is warning that Apple could be peaking.
Paid clicks, plans for Alibaba IPO proceeds to get attention