|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
With Australia and Hong Kong markets closed, not to mention holidays for the U.S. and European exchanges, volumes are expected to be light today — though of course, that doesn't necessarily mean sideways trading.
Steve Orr reports on a data breach at Michaels Stores and the best day in seven months for Sears Holdings.
Advanced Micro Devices shares rose in the extended session Thursday after their quarterly result and outlook topped the Street view.
U.S. stocks end the holiday-shortened week with solid gains, after four straight day of increases on the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite.