|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
The sale of extra shares increases the Chinese e-commerce giant's IPO size to more than 25 billion.
Two companies climb on Merger Monday news. Yahoo falls, and Alibaba remains in the spotlight.
Tesco shares tumble in London after the supermarkets chain said its profit outlook was overstated by 250 million pounds.
Need to Know for Monday: Why you may be worried about small caps, but the bigger problem lies in Europe, plus big investment in stocks is a sign of trouble.