|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
A sales decrease puts pressure on shares of retailer Sainsbury, while an investigation into a massive accounting error gets underway at Tesco.
As the month comes to a close and the fourth quarter looms, investors are trying to decide how to tweak their portfolios for the final stretch of the year
Shares of biotechs developing Ebola treatments are soaring. MarketWatch's Ann Cates reports.
LONDON (MarketWatch) -- For the first time ever, Germany sold 10-year government debt with borrowing costs below 1% in an auction on Wednesday, according to media reports. The country allotted 4.1 billion euros ($5.2 billion) at a yield of 0.93%, marking the lowest yield level since Bloomberg started tracking in 1993, according to the news outlet. In the secondary market, the yield on 10-year German government bonds fell 2 basis points to 0.924%, according to electronic trading platform Tradeweb. The fall in German borrowing costs come amid fresh evidence the country and the eurozone economies are slowing down, which adds more pressure on the European Central Bank to launch more stimulus.