|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
ROME--The European Commission asked Rome on Thursday for additional information on its 2015 budget, saying it plans a "significant deviation" from EU fiscal rules. Italy last week unveiled an expansive budget that was nevertheless in line with the EU rule of keeping its budget deficit under the threshold of 3% of gross domestic product in 2015.
General Motors’ investors are likely to focus on the continued fallout from the massive ignition-switch recall when the car maker reports results.
LONDON (MarketWatch) -- Drug maker Eli Lilly & Co. on Thursday said third-quarter earnings were $500.6 million, or 47 cents a share, a 58% decline from $1.2 billion, or $1.11 a share, in the year-earlier period. Adjusted earnings were 66 cents a share, and analysts polled by FactSet had expected 67 cents a share. Total revenue fell 16% to $4.88 billion from $5.77 billion a year ago, driven by U.S. patent expirations for Cymbalta and Evista. Analysts were looking for revenue of $4.84 billion. Shares of Eli Lilly were inactive in premarket trade.
MOSCOW--Russia's most popular search engine Yandex NV (YNDX) said Thursday its third-quarter net profit dropped 12% from a year earlier to 4.4 billion rubles ($106 million) due to a one-off gain the company had in the third quarter of last year when it sold a 75% of Yandex.Money, its Internet payment system, to the country's biggest lender OAO Sberbank.