|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
PetSmart rises while Hertz and Lowe’s fall in premarket trade.
Two policy members at the Bank of England voted in August to lift the benchmark interest rate, but a slowdown in inflation may be the deciding factor in keeping the rate steady.
Will the rally keep going? Stock futures are on the fence ahead of the coming Fed minutes.
Wall Street may pause after two days of big gains. MarketWatch's Ann Cates reports.