|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
Top 20 ETF Daily Market Movers by Gainers, Decliners & Volume Wednesday November 13, 2013 KEY
- Pharmacyclics Drug Wins One Approval, Awaits Another
- Thursday’s economic calendar,earnings and stock watch
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Discovered Innovative Way Of Tracking By Cursor’s Movement
- Thursday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Wednesday’s economic calendar/earnings
- Two Banks With International Exposure
- Tuesday’s economic calendar/Earnings
- New options Alert 10/22
- ARNH .0002 The Automotive Resource Network Holdings, Inc.
U.K. stocks make solid gains on Friday, with the FTSE 100 index rounding off its best week since February, after the Bank of Japan took investors by surprise and announced more stimulus measures for the stumbling Japanese economy.
Royal Bank of Scotland moves higher after swinging to a profit in the third quarter.
European equity markets move sharply higher on Friday, with gains propelled by a Bank of Japan announcement that it will increase its asset purchases.
Inflows to U.S. mutual funds and exchange-traded funds are the biggest in 58 weeks.