|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
$MJNA, Medical Marijuana announces sale of PhytoSPHERE assets for $35 mln and acquisition of CannaVEST Corp. Stock
8:33 AM ET 3/1/13 | Briefing.com Co that its subsidiary, PhytoSPHERE Systems, LLC (“PhytoSPHERE”), has entered into an agreement to sell certain of its assets…
- $SWVI, Swingplane Ventures Update and AMR Corporation Announcement: (OTCQB: SWVI), (OTCQB: AAMRQ)
- $GGCO, Ghana Gold Corporation Announces LOI to Acquire Founders Mining
- $NTRR, NTRR Considers Cannabis Cures for the Common Cold
- $CPSZ, Continental Prison Systems Becomes Primary Payment Processor for All Municipal Payments in Lynwood, CA
- $ORFG, Orofino Gold Announces Strategic Production and Cash Flow Plan Expected To Include Construction of 20-40 TPD Mill At La Estrella Project, Colombia
- $BKS, UPDATE: Barnes & Noble Swings to Surprise 3rd-Quarter Loss
- $NFLX, Whats The Outlook For Netflixs Margins?
- $NVIV, InVivo Therapeutics Submits Updated IDE to FDA to Begin Spinal Cord Injury Human Study
- $LATF, Latteno Prepares for Growth in the Potential $46 Billion US Medical Marijuana Market
As stock prices pause in their nearly two-month push to higher records this week, bearish strategists are passing on the temptation to raise S&P 500 targets, citing a lack of support from fundamentals.
MarketWatch’s top 10 stories of the pre–Memorial Day week, from Tim Cook and Jamie Dimon to Xbox and mozzarella Caprese.
Tiffany & Co. and United Natural Foods will be among the stocks to watch Tuesday after the three-day holiday weekend.
Steve Orr reports on a tough day for retailers Abercrombie & Fitch and GameStop.