|SYMBOL||ALERT PRICE||HIGH PRICE||TIME PERIOD||PERCENTAGE GAINS|
$MJNA, Medical Marijuana announces sale of PhytoSPHERE assets for $35 mln and acquisition of CannaVEST Corp. Stock
8:33 AM ET 3/1/13 | Briefing.com Co that its subsidiary, PhytoSPHERE Systems, LLC (“PhytoSPHERE”), has entered into an agreement to sell certain of its assets…
- $SWVI, Swingplane Ventures Update and AMR Corporation Announcement: (OTCQB: SWVI), (OTCQB: AAMRQ)
- $GGCO, Ghana Gold Corporation Announces LOI to Acquire Founders Mining
- $NTRR, NTRR Considers Cannabis Cures for the Common Cold
- $CPSZ, Continental Prison Systems Becomes Primary Payment Processor for All Municipal Payments in Lynwood, CA
- $ORFG, Orofino Gold Announces Strategic Production and Cash Flow Plan Expected To Include Construction of 20-40 TPD Mill At La Estrella Project, Colombia
- $BKS, UPDATE: Barnes & Noble Swings to Surprise 3rd-Quarter Loss
- $NFLX, Whats The Outlook For Netflixs Margins?
- $NVIV, InVivo Therapeutics Submits Updated IDE to FDA to Begin Spinal Cord Injury Human Study
- $LATF, Latteno Prepares for Growth in the Potential $46 Billion US Medical Marijuana Market
Tuesday will be a big day for retail earnings, with Best Buy, Home Depot and Saks scheduled to release quarterly results.
U.S. stock market futures traded largely flat on Wednesday, with investors expected to look for more clues on any tapering of the Federal Reserve’s easing program. Two Fed presidents with voting rights on the interest-rate setting committee are due to hit the tape.
A stronger housing recovery and rebuilding efforts after Hurricane Sandy propelled Home Depot to an extremely profitable quarter. Alisa Parenti has that and the unveiling of Microsoft's new XBox.
A previous headline for this story stated that the FTSE 100 was heading for a 12-month high, although the index is on track for a 12-year high. The story has been updated.